[pvrusb2] Re: Why sysfs only root-writeable?

Bill Crowell bill at crowellsystems.com
Fri Sep 2 17:48:50 CDT 2005

Mike,

Great minds think alike - and so do ours! The numeric GID will handle
this nicely and is consistant with all of the other modprobe options.

Please make this option set /sys /proc and any /dev entries created by
the driver as this will make it all in the same context.

Good weekend everyone.

Bill

--
William G. Crowell, VP & CTO