[pvrusb2] Hello List!

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Sep 10 06:07:09 CDT 2005

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, Per Christian Henden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just bought myself a PVR USB2.
> I'm using Linux on PowerPC, more specific a Mac Mini,
> and I want to help out to make the driver better.
> Both because I want to use the driver and because it would be fun (I hope).

Welcome.

> Has anyone else used the driver on ppc before?

Not that I know of.  But there's nothing about the driver I know that
should prevent it from working.  Of course having said that now it will
probably break for you...

For the record, people have successfully used the driver in 64 bit mode on
an AMD64.  I know, because a while back I committed a bunch of compile
warning fixes for that :-)