[pvrusb2] Kernel oops?

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Thu Sep 15 08:37:21 CDT 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Andreas Korinek wrote:

> There was no power failure that I know of, by USV didn't turn on or
> anything. I turned on the debug code now but the problem hasn't been
> showing up yet.

I'm afraid this is one of those kinds of problems that is just going to be
a devil to chase down.  I've already walked through the relevant source
code and it appears to be an impossible situation - meaning of course that
some other factor is at work which is not understood yet.

Just keep that debug code on and let's all hope somebody catches it in the
act.