[pvrusb2] Xawtv 4.0 and snapshot 20060329

xavier.gnata@free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Sat Apr 1 06:56:41 CST 2006

Hi,

The last working version is pvrusb2-mci-20060318.
With newer versions, I get no image and no sounsd using
xawtv-20060317-134453.tar.gz

Ok, during this test procedure, I have had also to update my debian sid.
I haven't seen something related to this problem in this update but I gonna to
test that again.

Any comments?

Xavier.

> Mike and all,
>
> This is a follow-up to my previous message about xawtv 4.0 giving me
> a mpeg2 timeout error and no picture.
>
> Here's the dmesg after xawtv is loaded and a new channel is selected :

** ***