[pvrusb2] Xawtv 4.0 and snapshot 20060329

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Apr 1 09:45:35 CST 2006

The garbage filter was introduced in the 20060318 snapshot so you've just
proved that it can't be the cause.  Looking at the list of changes for the
20060326 snapshot, they are nearly all things internal to the hardware
and/or only affecting the new hardware.  There is one change that might be
visible to xawtv: "Return control's default value in addition to min & max
when a V4L app queries about a control."  But that was technically a bug
fix not a new feature...  Nevertheless it should be easy to test for.
I'll check it out the next chance I get.  If you want to test for this
now, edit pvrusb2-v4l2.c and search for "default_value" - it will be in
only one spot.  Comment out that line and you'll undo the change.

   -Mike