[pvrusb2] Xawtv 4.0 and snapshot 20060329

xavier.gnata@free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Sat Apr 1 10:19:08 CST 2006

I have tried to comment out this line (using pvrusb2-mci-20060329) and
recompiled/reinstalled the driver but it doesn't help :(

I get the channel list and each try I try to switch from one channel to another,
 I get this log :

queue: "setstation" "next"
queue_run: enter
qexec: "setstation" "next"
tuning_handler: enter
v4l2: open
ng_dev_open: opened Hauppauge WinTV pvr-usb2 [refcount 1]
v4l2: close
ng_dev_close: closed Hauppauge WinTV pvr-usb2 [refcount 0]
tuning_handler: station=France 2 channel=(null) freq=0
v4l2: open
ng_dev_open: opened Hauppauge WinTV pvr-usb2 [refcount 1]
v4l2: freq: 623,250
v4l2: close
ng_dev_close: closed Hauppauge WinTV pvr-usb2 [refcount 0]
tune analog: 623,25 MHz 40 France 2
tuning_handler: exit
queue_run: exit
property_eh _NET_WM_NAME
property_eh WM_NAME
property_eh _NET_WM_ICON_NAME
property_eh WM_ICON_NAME
property_eh _XAWTV_STATION
expose_eh
mpeg_loop: enter (0/0)
v4l2: open
ng_dev_open: opened Hauppauge WinTV pvr-usb2 [refcount 1]
v4l2: close
ng_dev_close: closed Hauppauge WinTV pvr-usb2 [refcount 0]
mpeg: 512k file buffer
mpeg: MPEG1 audio, rate 48000
alsa: open
ng_dev_open: opened plughw [refcount 1]
alsa: setformat 16bit stereo (LE) @ 48000
alsa: setformat: rate=48000 btime=341333 buf=1024/16384
audio: conv [MPEG audio] => [16bit stereo (LE)]
alsa: startplay
media: audio buffer filled
media: audio: end-of-stream [(nil),(nil)]
alsa: close
ng_dev_close: closed plughw [refcount 0]
mpeg_loop: exit
expose_eh
unclutter_timefunc hide