[pvrusb2] firmware problems it seems

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Apr 9 18:44:59 CDT 2006

Firmware loading went fine here.

Your problem is that you got bit by a bug since fixed in the 20060329
snapshot.  Update to the later snapshot.

FYI, that bug has been there basically since the beginning of time.  For
some reason it didn't become malignant until recently.  The bug caused a
bad race condition - I guess we've been lucky all along.  The change
history (http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2-history.html) has more detail about
this bug.