[pvrusb2] Recent build errors, any ideas?

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Apr 19 22:43:57 CDT 2006

Do not build the ivtv directory for the 2.6.16 kernel or anything later.
It's only there to help people running older kernels.  Yes, the web
documentation needs to say this.  It will.

As for the symbol tveeprom_hauppauge_analog, that _is_ defined in the
kernel tree.  It's from tveeprom.ko which you have to have configured into
the kernel - if you are going to use the kernel supplied tveeprom.ko which
is what you need to do for 2.6.16 since the itvtv area of the driver
(see previous paragraph) is not suitable for that kernel.

I have no idea about the QA warning.  Never seen that before.