[pvrusb2] Lirc CVS works with IR-Blaster in WinTV-PVR-USB2 MCE-Kit

roger roger at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 4 10:54:58 CST 2006

Some things to note:

DCT-3412, DCT-700 are the newer digital boxes for Comcast cable.

DCT-2500 is the older digital box and provides a serial port for
changing channels.  (Although a quick search seems to only show
dct-2000/2500 with a serial port.)

What would be interesting, is if the DCT-700 is capable of this feature
as most will use this box as I don't think there's a rental fee with
this cheaper box.

However, I'm guessing problems with the "0"/zero key are still an issue?

For my brief research:
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/programming/comcast.html

I might re-research these issues this week.  Thank you for notifying us
this most important feature!

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html