[pvrusb2] IR help linux newbie

Jeff Sadowski jeff_sadowski at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 11:56:32 CST 2006

Acctually that is insignificant
I am so sorry I haven't refined my documentation and
finnished this already I just got swamped with work
:-P
with the mknod command it makes a device node to
control the device. this is all that is needed.
I'll look into it and see if I can find my old
documentation and fix anything.

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~jeffski/new_to_lirc.txt

This might be helpful