[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20061230

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Dec 30 15:17:18 CST 2006

This driver snapshot tweaks a number of minor things related to radio
mode.  Nearly all the changes are code cleanups; they don't have any
user-visible impacts.  Two visible changes however are:

1. Fix a bug where switching to radio mode didn't completely work after
opening /dev/radioX - was due to the control change not being
immediately committed in the driver.

2. When /dev/radioX is closed, the input selection is now restored back
to whatever it was before /dev/radioX was opened - if the input
selection is still set to the radio.

I've also added Pantelis' e-mail address in the documentation where I
had credited him earlier.  I didn't publish the e-mail address
previously because I wanted to get his permission first, in case he
wanted to avoid the almost certain spamming that will unfortunately
result.

The pvrusb2 driver web site can be found at:

  http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.html