[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060101

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 13:44:51 CST 2006

Hi Mike,

I'm more than happy to do some tests. I assume you
can't get something to me in the next few hrs.
Tomorrow I'm quite time constrained, but I do have
time sat/sun during the day
(but probably not in the evening so irc might be a
problem).
Anyway, feel free to drop me a mail (and I'm also on
irc and if eFfeM-log is there you can also leave a
msg)

Frans