[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060101

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Jan 8 13:00:24 CST 2006

A quick update for anyone who might have wondered about this problem.

He tried a test load which indicated that an application was commanding a
format change which triggered this problem.  The application was being
triggered by udev upon device insertion and should not have been touching
the driver, but was doing so due to a typo recently made in his udev
configuration.  So, mystery solved.

   -Mike