[pvrusb2] IR Question?

Miephos miephos at h3c.de
Thu Jan 26 14:28:01 CST 2006

Thank you for your hint, but it doesn't help.
Hier the problem

I change the things mentioned in the howto
/etc/sysconfig/lirc -  I change
## Type:        string
## Default:     ""
#
# use given driver
#
LIRCD_DRIVER="lirc_i2c"

So I want to start lirc, but there is an error.

PC-MIEPHOS:/proc # rclirc start
Starting lircd (/dev/lirc)Driver `lirc_i2c' not supported.
Supported drivers:
        alsa_usb
        audio_alsa
        bte
        bw6130
        creative
        creative_infracd
        default
        dev/input
        dsp
        dvico
        ea65
        livedrive_midi
        livedrive_seq
        logitech
        mp3anywhere
        mouseremote
        mouseremote_ps2
        null
        pcmak
        pinsys
        pixelview
        silitek
        tira
        uirt2
        uirt2_raw
startproc:  exit status of parent of /usr/sbin/lircd: 1
                                                                      failed

Do I have to recompile lirc with oter options or so???

~miephos