[pvrusb2] mythtv and pvrusb2

Renan Yson renan.yson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:39:46 CDT 2006

On 7/9/06, Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:
> >> to 720x480.  Failing that, then fall back to the 20060607 snapshot, which
> >> was the last snapshot before this change was made - AND please tell me
> >> about this so when I return on Sunday I can look at this situation again.
> >
> > i reverted back to the 20060607 snapshot, and IT WORKED!
>
> OK, this is a very useful piece of information.  But I still need to know
> if that 720x480 you got back was before or after mythtv attempted to use
> the driver.  I need to know what you got there _after_ mythtv touched it.
> I'm guessing that it will be some kind of messed up resolution.

actually, i don't remember what the ver/hor resolution is after
running mythtv. i thought i checked it, but can't recall if it was
still 720x480. i'll try it this weekend with the latest driver
snapshot. but right now, i'm enjoying everything working, so don't
want to break anything.

thanks for all the help. my set-up, btw, in case anybody would think
it's relevant, is: mythtv-0.19, pvr-250 (ivtv-0.4.6), ubuntu dapper
(2.6.15), pvrusb2 (20060607).

--
"An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less
until he knows everything about nothing."