[pvrusb2] Sound Problems

Martin Carpella martin.carpella at gmx.net
Fri Jul 28 12:55:42 CDT 2006

Mike,

> But the intermittent
> messed-up symptoms you're describing smells like a possible hardware
> problem.  Can you get the device working cleanly in Windows?...

Thank you for your fast response! Shame on me, never ever thought about
trying this, as the sound worked on the first try. I just grabbed my
Windows notebook and tried the device there and you are right, it seems
to be a hardware issue. When switching channels, I have an approx. 1 out
of 8 chance of getting a working audio afterwards. Going to hand it back
to the reseller tomorrow.

Thanks and sorry for bothering you without having tried the most obvious
thing first. Keep up your good work!

Best regards,
Martin