[pvrusb2] suspend and pvrusb2.

roger@eskimo.com roger at eskimo.com
Sun Jun 11 19:03:44 CDT 2006

If you're having problems with pvrusb2 module, you can add "pvrusb2" to
the /etc/hibernate/blacklisted-modules

(Doesn't this sound more like a problem with the usb modules?  All my
usb drivers are statically linked into the kernel here.  Could also be a
problem with the lirc modules as they can lock modules from unloading!)