[pvrusb2] suspend and pvrusb2.

xavier.gnata@free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Mon Jun 12 08:42:16 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Yeah sure I can blacklist or unload the pvrusb2 module before hibernate but it
would be great to implement the power api to be able to suspend using pvrusb2.

Of course, it is only a whislist and I have really no clue of the amount of code
needed here. Maybe it simply works like a charme on other machines. Please tell
me. I'm looking for the power API documentation to try to understand what is
needed here (if something is really needed ;))

Xavier.
ps : 2.6.16.20 of coures...not .19