[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060607

Andreas Korinek andreas.korinek at wizards-of-chemistry.net
Tue Jun 20 12:47:37 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 19:00, Mike Isely wrote:

> Your lsmod output doesn't show saa7115.  I note that you are running model
> 29xxx hardware so you need saa7115 present and attached - that's the
> decoder that the driver is looking for.  Check that saa7115.ko is in your
> kernel modules.  If it isn't you need to rebuild the kernel with the
> correct option set to enable that module.  I don't remember the exact
> option off the top of my head, but it should be listed in the web pages
> (see a message I posted just a couple days ago).

The problem is that there is no saa7115 module in my kernel config file
anymore. I attached the .config, perhaps anyone can point me in the right
direction what module is needed to get saa7115.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
Andreas Korinek, B. SC.

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.
		-- John Kenneth Galbraith