[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060625

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Mon Jun 26 08:07:25 CDT 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

> This snapshot did not compile for me under 2.6.17. It
> complains about cx2341x.h not being available.
> The file is there so this is probably a makefile or
> #include issue
>
> Frans

I found the problem.  The header cx2341x.h is being included now by an
internal header which in turn is being included in lots of additional
places.  The build configuration needs to handle this properly.  I had not
seen this because I've been building against the actual V4L repository
which also has a copy of the same header.  Just another case of me not
testing enough.  Damnit.

I will try a few other build combinations here and once all that passes,
I'll release a new snapshot.