[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060625

xavier.gnata@free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Tue Jun 27 17:36:29 CDT 2006

Hi,

*great* news. I gonna to compile a 2.6.18 git or rc1 as soon as possbile :)
Very good job (but I have no time to test in during hours :( ;))

one point : xawtv4 is not dead because kernel merging implies sys interface drop
(correct me if needed). So, xawtv is the only project able to take avantage of
pvrusb2. Ok, mythtv is great but mythtv is not done to watch tv in a small
windows left-top-corner of the screen. GNU/Linux really needs a modern and
fully V4L2 TV apps (tvtime is a great when you do not deal with mepg2).

Ok, I'm on the wrong list ;)

Xavier.