[pvrusb2] bad behavior in v4l-dvb.git

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Jun 27 09:12:22 CDT 2006

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

> The trick/solution is to have a module parameter debug
> to  allow different levels of debug diagnostics.

There is!

In fact, it's even called "debug", you can specify it on the module
command line, and you can adjust it in real time (cat 12345
>/sys/modules/pvrusb2/parameters/debug or something like that - this is a
standard thing, nothing I need to do to explicitly support this).

It's just that I changed the compiled-in _default_ value of that parameter
to produce a lot less output.