[pvrusb2] Device model number census results today

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Mar 11 22:43:44 CST 2006

[Just for amusement, I'm going to place the information below in the doc/
directory of the driver source tree.  -Mike]

Here's the results so far of a census taken among users on the pvrusb2
mailing list.  The idea here was to collect a list of all the various
specific device model numbers floating around.

If you would like yours added to the tally, e-mail me at
<isely_at_pobox_dot_com> with the information on your device.  You can
find the model number string on the underside of the device on a white
sticker.

This is a list of all known model numbers encountered so far.

   # seen   Description
   ------   -----------------------------
     3      24012 LF Rev C2A3 NTSC/NTSC-J

     2      29022 Rev C523 NTSC/NTSC-J

     1      29032 Rev D158 NTSC/NTSC-J
     1      29032 Rev D160 PAL-B/G-I-D/K-SECAM
     2      29032 Rev D168 NTSC/NTSC-J
     2      29032 Rev D2A3 NTSC/NTSC-J

     1      29034 Rev C347 PAL-B/G

     1      29035 Rev C524 PAL-I

     1      29039 Rev C552 PAL6G/G-I6D/K-SECAM
     2      29039 Rev D157 PAL-B/G-I-D/K-SECAM
     2      29039 Rev D160 PAL-B/G-I-D/K-SECAM
     2      29039 Rev D257 PAL-B/G-I-D/K-SECAM

Note:

   Models numbered with the pattern "29xxx" are the original type which
   use an msp3400 (audio processor) plus an saa7115 (video decoder).
   Models numbered with the pattern "24xxx" are a newer type which use
   a cx25840 variant in place of the msp3400 and saa7115.