[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060329

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Thu Mar 30 21:20:09 CST 2006

I haven't tested against xawtv in a while.  I wonder if the mpeg "garbage
filter" fix might have affected it?  If anything it should have helped.
That's about all I can think of that could have had an impact.  The
controls messages you logged are probably OK.  The pvrusb2 driver does not
implement every possible V4L control (IIRC there are some which just don't
make any sense in the pvrusb2 context).  What we have here is xawtv
discovering that fact (and that hasn't changed).

If you have some time, it would be helpful to figure out which snapshot
triggered this change.