[pvrusb2] Snapshot 20060329 Report ....SUCCESS...follow up

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Fri Mar 31 08:14:52 CST 2006

Looks like the xawtv problem might not be specific to the new hardware,
given what xavier is seeing.

As for the rest of it - glad to hear you have it all working.  I'm still
seeing a stability problem involving cx25840, but I'd prefer that _I_ be
the one having that problem rather than you :-)

   -Mike