[pvrusb2] back-end application

xavier.gnata@free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Mon Nov 6 11:41:20 CST 2006

Hi,

Just to say that lastest snapshot of xawtv4 does not compile anymore on debian
sid. It use to compile fine using ./autogen ./configure && make && make install
This is due to a large libquicktime API update.
One way to make it compile again is to remove (or maybe disable??) this piece of
code.
Unfortunatly, xawtv4 is almost dead because it has be orphaned.
I have send several patch to make it compile until this libquicktime API change.
Afaics, xawtv4 code needs a complete review and is probably going to be broken
quite often in a near futur :(

One question : Does mythtv run in a resizable windows?? Fullscreen can be great
but I need to "watch" TV in a small windows in the top left corner of my screen
  :)

Xavier