[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20061119

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Nov 19 17:36:31 CST 2006

This standalone snapshot fixes the horizontal scaling issue for 24xxx devices.
With this fix I've also removed the enforcement of 720 horizontal for 24xxx
devices as well.  So if you update to this and you are running mythtv with
default capture parameters using this device, any new programs you capture
will now track the resolution set in mythtv (which will be 480 if you didn't
change it) and be longer silently set to 720.

Thanks go to user usleep for nailing this problem.

The pvrusb2 driver web site can be found at:

  http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.html