[pvrusb2] firmware file names

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Mon Oct 2 08:48:40 CDT 2006

Way back around February, the file names for various bits of firmware
loaded by the pvrusb2 driver were changed to better match naming standards
in V4L.  At the time, I had updated the documentation to show the new
names, adjusted fwextract.pl, and changed the driver to use the new names.
However in the interests of not causing a lot of upset, the standalone
driver continued to load the old names if it failed to find the new names.

The in-kernel driver however only looks for the "new" names, which aren't
very new anymore.  If you jump from the standalone driver to the in-kernel
driver and things don't work because of firmware issues, this is probably
why.  To solve this, you just need to rename the firmware file names
appropriately for the new naming scheme.  Or if you're not confident in
possibly mixing them up, then just re-extract them with the latest version
of fwextract.pl.