[pvrusb2] New fwextract.pl available

roger roger at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 2 23:55:03 CDT 2006

I'm seeing similar (also have the old 29xx device).

Try the ./fwextract.pl--search option?

I would say, the latest inf zip file should also have the 29xx firmware
as well.  It wouldn't make sense for Hauppauge to only release the 24xx
firmware for the inf file update. (Unless they're trying to get us to
buy the newer 24xx device ;-) ...