[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20061003

ervins@latnet.lv ervins at latnet.lv
Wed Oct 4 10:38:26 CDT 2006

Hi,

Hm... just did a quick test. Compiled latest driver snapshot
(pvrusb2-mci-20061003). Reboot (just to make things clear and to test if
coldplug still works fine). Then "screen" and "cat /dev/v4l/video0 >
testc.mpg". after about 20 minutes I got:
cat: /dev/v4l/video0: Input/output error

In /var/log/messages - nothing. Last message is from successful device
registration. Any ideas what could be the reason? It definately is not the
device itself, because I have had capture running more than 8 hours traight
without any problems using Windows and WinTV200, on the same hadrware. Any way
how to turn more debugging on?

ervins