[pvrusb2] driver (auto) loading problem

bartek szurgot warg0d at go2.pl
Thu Oct 5 14:14:11 CDT 2006

this will be a little-off-topic:

what i actualy need is to be able to capture signal from analog camera (via
s-video or rca) on my linux laptot. tuner is unnecesariy here. since i have
laptop, device needs to have USB interface (no free PCMCIA available).
could someone please recomend me such a device that will work with linux for
100% and is cheap (i'm afraid new hauppauge pvr usb2 isn't :/ )?