[pvrusb2] 100306 snapshot compilation against kernel 2.6.19rc1 fails

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Oct 7 11:35:23 CDT 2006

I just looked at the source tree.  The pvrusb2 driver is there and so is
the cx2341x module.  Probably the cx2341x module is not enabled in your
.config (you need to enable it).  As for the pvrusb2 driver, I'm still
searching through xconfig to find it :-(  Once the pvrusb2 driver is
enabled, all of its dependencies will be enabled as well (including
cx2341x).

  -Mike