[pvrusb2] Pvrusb2 feature request

michael papet mpapet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:32:53 CDT 2007

Mike,

Once again, thanks for your continuing efforts on the pvrusb2 driver.

As the title suggests, I've got a feature request: closed caption
support.  Specifically for US frequencies.   Hauppauge's win32 driver
doesn't support it and I've got high wife acceptance factor with
mythtv/hauppauge's remote.

Let me know your thoughts on the feature.

Best regards,
MP