[pvrusb2] hardware query for you all...

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:18:35 CDT 2007

The seperate IR Receiver is about a 2" X 2" X1/2" box with a usb
connector on the back and two jacks for IR blasters. It came with one
IR blaster on a long wire. It says TSES-IR01
on the back. Besides being connected to usb also, it does not connect
to the pvrusb at all. It also came with a mce remote with the green
windows button in the middle.

I followed the instructions in the mythtv mce remote wiki and links from there:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote

Mark