[pvrusb2] hardware query for you all...

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 21:32:01 CDT 2007

The RC6 remote works with the TSES-IR01 external receiver. It says is
does not, but it receives from other remotes also. At least a Directv
one works. It uses the lirc_mceusb2 driver and it seems to be very
reliable, powerful and sensitive, both receiving and transmitting,
much better than a serial one I had. The kit I got is labeled a
"WinTV-PVR USB2 Media Center Kit"

Mark