[pvrusb2] PARTIAL SUCCESS Re: terratec grabster av400.. short report..

Mark Brand mabrand at mabrand.nl
Tue Aug 21 02:44:45 CDT 2007

Mike Isely wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Moses69 Interfree wrote:
>

>> Stavo cercando in rete qualcosa che facesse funzionare il GRABSTER
>> AV400  con  linux e mi sono imbattuto in questa pagina:
>> http://www.isely.net/pipermail/pvrusb2/2007-March/001468.html
>> Purtroppo  le mie conoscenze di linux sono ancora un pò scarse, come il
>> mio inglese tra l`altro.
>> Cosi volevo cortesemente chiederle Sig. Venturi se poteva indirizzarmi
>> a qualche guida in italiano.
>> La ringrazio anticipatamente, Marco Fontana.
>>

> Anyone care to translate this?  The only languages I know generally
> involve a microprocessor or are English...
>
>   -Mike

I was looking on the net for some way to make the GRABSTER AV400 work
with linux and I ran across this page:
http://www.isely.net/pipermail/pvrusb2/2007-March/001468.html

Unfortunately my knowledge of linux is still meager, like my English.
I'd like to ask Mr.  Venturi if he can direct me to some guide in
Italian.  Thanks in advance.

Marco Fontana