[pvrusb2] PARTIAL SUCCESS Re: terratec grabster av400.. short report..

andrea venturi a.venturi at cineca.it
Tue Aug 21 03:10:12 CDT 2007

Mark Brand wrote:
> Mike Isely wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Moses69 Interfree wrote:
>>

>>>Stavo cercando in rete qualcosa che facesse funzionare il GRABSTER
>>>AV400  con  linux e mi sono imbattuto in questa pagina:
>>>http://www.isely.net/pipermail/pvrusb2/2007-March/001468.html
>>>Purtroppo  le mie conoscenze di linux sono ancora un pò scarse, come il
>>>mio inglese tra l`altro.
>>>Cosi volevo cortesemente chiederle Sig. Venturi se poteva indirizzarmi
>>>a qualche guida in italiano.
>>>La ringrazio anticipatamente, Marco Fontana.
>>>

>>Anyone care to translate this?  The only languages I know generally
>>involve a microprocessor or are English...

hi mike,

this guy (marco fontana) has a grabster terratec av400, the mpeg2
grabber based on the same pvr usb chip that some month ago we spoke
about. in italy they sold quite a lot.

he found the thread where we began speaking about it and is asking me if
there are news (in italian because we can't read well english)

i have to say that i haven't found the time to work on it since then
bacause i am a bit overloaded and i'm working on different things today.

i hope to work on it soon..

i'm going to answer to him in italian at the bottom.

bye

andrea venturi

[in italiano]

caro marco, purtroppo non ho avuto tempo per sistemare il driver per la
grabster terratec av 400. ora sono in vacanza e presto torno in ufficio
e ti sapro' dire di piu', ciao..

andrea venturi