[pvrusb2] audio pops and cracks in the recordings

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Feb 7 23:25:02 CST 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Mike Isely wrote:

> First, before getting into the responses below, send me the response to
> all this privately; we're not really adding much here to help everyone
> else out.  And if people are interested I promise I'll post a summary
> if/when this problem is understood.

I promised weeks ago I'd post a followup on this.  I just heard from
devsk again tonight, so here's the answer...

It appears that the problem is understood now.  The key issue?  It turns
out that devsk was doing suspend / resume on his machine and things were
getting messed up on the resume.  He's now re-inserting the v4l modules
as part of the resume and hasn't seen this problem happen again since
making that change.