[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20070207

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Feb 7 23:19:49 CST 2007

A new pvrusb2 snapshot is available.  The changes are just a couple of
minor bug fixes:

  (+) Get rid of I2C configuration warning in system log.  This issue
      appears to have been around all along, but the warning message
      began appearing in kernel 2.6.20.

  (+) Be able to handle encoder firmware whose size is not a multiple
      of 8KB.

That last item was triggered when I became aware of legitimate encoder
firmware images floating around which are in fact not a multiple of
8KB in size.  The loader had been coded to assume it could transfer
exact-sized 8KB chunks.  Now it's more forgiving.

As usual, the pvrusb2 web site can be found at:

  http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.html