[pvrusb2] Non-root access to control pvrusb2 driver

Steven Karp skarp at mysk.org
Sat Jan 6 13:32:02 CST 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 11:06, G Mc.Pherson wrote:
> I was tooling around with sysfsutils and noticed that it's possible to
> change the ownership of entries in the /sys subdirectory. By adding the
> following sample entries into /etc/sysfs.conf:

OK, this is weird.

I have sysfsutils installed and apparently working, but I don't have
an /etc/sysfs.conf file.

Did a little Googling, and found one post that suggested that kernel 2.6.16 is
at fault -- and that is the kernel I'm using (Suse 10.1 currently has
2.6.26.21-0.25-smp).

Anyone know where the equivalent file is for 2.6.16, or should I just hold off
playing with this until I upgrade to a more recent kernel?

	S.