[pvrusb2] lirc_i2c issues with pvrusb2 (possible hardware change)

Ryan Schmitz rrschmitz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:00:05 CST 2007

Ok well, I had originally installed the 1227 driver, but after upgrading the
kernel I went with the included one(though neither has worked).  I can try
to download your latest driver and try again, though.

Sorry about the http issue, this link will work:
http://www.nyconcertsocial.com/Linux/dmesg.log