[pvrusb2] audio pops and cracks in the recordings

devsk funtoos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 21:19:01 CST 2007

After 1.5 hours, I have booted back into linux and I can immd. see that I don't have to wait for even 45 seconds on pbs to make it produce pops.

I notice this occurring in the mythtv logs pretty often, but its not there for every pop.

2007-01-22 19:16:34.386 WriteAudio: buffer underrun
2007-01-22 19:16:34.536 NVP: prebuffering pause

-devsk