[pvrusb2] flicker at the top

Rick Immel rckimmel at aim.com
Tue Jan 23 17:07:59 CST 2007

Back in December the problem was reported regarding the video flicker at
the top of the screen during the viewing of live TV after changing
channels.   At some point, this problem has occurred on all of my
installations of the pvrusb2 driver.   Different hardware ( Nvidia
graphics cards, etc.) , different Nvidia drivers, different kernels (
2.6.17, 2.5.18, and 2.6.19) , different versions of MythTV (0.19 and
0.20) , and different pvrusb2 driver versions ( including the latest
20070121 ) have experienced this problem in my environment.   The
problem happens frequently and clears up if you stop live TV and restart
it.  If there is something I can collect to help isolate this problem,
let me know.