[pvrusb2] pvrusb2-mci-20070114 radio support - stereo?

Pantelis pakt223 at freemail.gr
Wed Jan 31 10:53:49 CST 2007

Στις Τετάρτη 31 Ιανουάριος 2007 17:16, ο/η Rick Macdonald έγραψε:
> :-)I don't quite understand - are you saying the mono tv and radio was your
>
> misconfiguration, or does the code fix that you mention actually fix the
> problem for mono FM radio?

What I 'm saying is that the code fix I mention actually fixes the radio
problem which was due to a true bug, while the tv being mono was a
slight misconfiguration on my part and in reality it always worked
correctly.

Hope this patch will fix stereo radio for you too :-)
-Pantelis