[pvrusb2] pvrusb2-mci-20070114 radio support - stereo?

Rick Macdonald rickm at timshel.ca
Wed Jan 31 11:13:26 CST 2007

Pantelis wrote:
> Στις Τετάρτη 31 Ιανουάριος 2007 17:16, ο/η Rick Macdonald έγραψε:
>> :-)I don't quite understand - are you saying the mono tv and radio was your
>> misconfiguration, or does the code fix that you mention actually fix the
>> problem for mono FM radio?
> What I 'm saying is that the code fix I mention actually fixes the radio
> problem which was due to a true bug, while the tv being mono was a
> slight misconfiguration on my part and in reality it always worked
> correctly.
> Hope this patch will fix stereo radio for you too :-)
OK, I'm following the instructions at

and have downloaded v4l-dvb-bc48fbd0ea86.tar.gz. It looks like all I
have to do is "make" and "make reload" to test it all, and "make
install" to install the modules permanently. It seems that it should be
compatible with my 2.6.18-3 kernel.

Sound reasonable? I won't get to try this until tonight.