[pvrusb2] change-channel.sh.diff - Correct with find and syntax
roger at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 3 01:28:37 CDT 2007
Please accept the attached patch for utils/change-channel.sh
The following changes have been made:
- Fixed complaint from "find" concerning arg type stated before mindepth
and maxdepth args. Now rearranged into a more proper ordering of
maxdepth, mindepth, type effectively silencing the complaint.
- Added quotes around echo statements providing better syntax especially
when viewing the script within a text editor.
1) How about using "locate" to find xawtv related files and using a
variable for preference of file name omitting ".list"?
2) Maybe a simple conversion of "/bin/sh" to "/bin/bash"?
3) Using $HOME variable for just using /root/.tv/freqs since it's
requiring root access. Even using sudo, the script is just going to
look in /root/.tv/ anyways? (This gets rid of the static anonymous user
at the top of the file and could also test & mkdir the config file.)
4) After all this, this omits users whom don't have xawtv installed as a
dependency. A solution is needed for those whom simply uncompress xawtv
to their home folder. (ie. copy over this preferred freq file to .tv)
Do I remember correctly & hear sysfs is going to be no longer used? If
so, ignore my ramblings and just take the patch. Also, see mplayer is
very close to being able to changing channels using it's -tv and -tvscan
Key fingerprint = 8977 A252 2623 F567 70CD 1261 640F C963 1005 1D61
Fri Nov 2 22:28:08 AKDT 2007
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1470 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.isely.net/pipermail/pvrusb2/attachments/20071102/dc79b5b4/attachment.bin
More information about the pvrusb2