[pvrusb2] Problems getting PVR USB2 working on debian etch

Chris Rutherford chrismrutherford at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:52:38 CDT 2007

Hi, Eric,

I run the pvr on Debian etch.  I'm using a self compiled kernel and I have
enabled the following options.  It works fine.  I also use the
change-channel.sh utility from Per.

 [*]   Enable Video For Linux API 1 compatible Layer
<M> Hauppauge WinTV-PVR USB2 support
 [*]   Hauppauge WinTV-PVR USB2 support for 24xxx model series
 [*]   pvrusb2 sysfs support (EXPERIMENTAL)
 [*]     pvrusb2 debug interface

Chris