[pvrusb2] Snapshot issues

chaz15105 chaz15105 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:22:25 CDT 2007

Hi there,

My first post so apologies please for my ignorance.
I have been using the PVR-USB2 for a while with no problems, but have recently had issuess with my snapshots. The top half of my snapshots are cut off so they look like this: http://i1.tinypic.com/6btg7c8.jpg
I don't have any problems with the videos..they are fine. All inputs (Tuner, Svideo, etc) have the same problem. I'm using an HD cable receiver as my video source, but don't believe that to be the cause. I have uninstalled/installed the drivers, etc without effect. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks
Chaz