[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20080210

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:24:49 CST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 12:18 AM, roger <roger at eskimo.com> wrote:

> > On Sun, 10 Feb 2008, Mark Goldberg wrote:
> > > gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20070925 (Red Hat 4.1.2-33)

> For what it's worth, I remember this size_t cast to int issue quite well
> with LinuxBios.  About a year ago, they started converting their size_t
> to int after the compiler started complaining.
>
> For kicks, I'm using Gentoo gcc-4.1.2 now.
>
> My install history states I compiled this gcc version:
> Fri May 18 19:53:55 2007 >>> sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2
>
> Prior, I think I was on gcc-4.1.1 and guessing no prerelease either.
>
> Guess this explains why some devs on LinuxBios were still actively using
> size_t during this time period!
>
> --
> Roger

Note that I am compiling on a 64 bit system.

I added the option video_nr=2 and it loads and works correctly. The
error is gone for usb also.

There is a new issue. You see more vertical interval at the top of the
screen. You see two lines of white blinking stuff
instead of one. I looked at old recordings and I would guess the
picture is shifted down maybe 4 or 8 more lines.

Mark