[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20080210

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:58:46 CST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 6:24 AM, Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that I am compiling on a 64 bit system.

I looked at this a little more and I'm pretty sure that is it. size_t
on x86_64 is 64bits and int is still 32 bits.

> There is a new issue. You see more vertical interval at the top of the
> screen. You see two lines of white blinking stuff
> instead of one. I looked at old recordings and I would guess the
> picture is shifted down maybe 4 or 8 more lines.

I looked at this too and since I don't know your code at all, I don't
see it. I don't think you changed pvrusb2-encoder.c
at all between the snapshots and I see the vertical interval stuff
there. The problem definitely exists though.

Mark